- FAQ Home
- All categories
- Consumer / Small Business
- How does the learning algorithm work? (53435 views)
- I need to reinstall FastAccess but don't have a ... (51472 views)
- How do I upgrade from FastAccess 2.X to 3.X? ... (39116 views)
- The Web Login feature stopped working even though it ... (37864 views)
- Why doesn’t FastAccess recognize my face and log me ... (31948 views)
- Why doesn’t facial recognition work like it does in ... (29103 views)
- What browsers are supported? (28860 views)
- I tried to install FastAccess, but it said that ... (28511 views)
- Can someone break into my account using a photograph ... (26537 views)
- How do I license FastAccess? (26116 views)
- I purchased FastAccess as a gift, but it was ... (2013-01-24 08:57)
- How do I license FastAccess? (2013-01-24 08:57)
- When I open the Configuration Console and click “Web ... (2013-01-10 12:28)
- What browsers are supported? (2012-09-12 11:23)
- What versions of FastAccess / AlienSense have the Web ... (2012-09-12 11:20)
The Web Login feature stopped working even though it is still enabled. Why?
FastAccess interacts with browsers through what are called "Add Ons" or “Extensions”. Browsers have a privacy mode that disables all add-ons by default. If the FastAccess Add-On is disabled by a privacy mode or by any other means, the Web Login feature will stop working even if it's still enabled in the FastAccess management console.
Some browsers may allow you to manually re-enable extensions. Please see the browsers documentation for instruction on how to enable Add Ons and Extensions. The FastAccess Add Ons and Extensions are:
- Internet Explorer: "FAIESSO Helper Class", "SSOIEAddonBHO Class, or "Face recognition web login for FastAccess"
- Firefox: "FastAccess Web Login"
- Chrome: “FastAccess SSO”
- How can I purchase EcoAware?
- I want to listen to music. Will EcoAware / PowerSmart interfere?
- I want to watch a movie. Will EcoAware / PowerSmart interfere if the webcam can’t see my face?
- What is the interaction between EcoAware / PowerSmart and the FastAccess security modes?
- What happens if I manually select the “Power Saver” mode in the Windows Power Management control panel?
37865/70%Last update: 2011-03-25 12:43
Author: Darin Beery
You cannot comment on this entry>