4 users online :: 4 Guests and 0 Registered
- How does the learning algorithm work? (42003 views)
- I need to reinstall FastAccess but don't have a ... (37379 views)
- How do I upgrade from FastAccess 2.X to 3.X? ... (28413 views)
- The Web Login feature stopped working even though it ... (26188 views)
- Why doesn’t FastAccess recognize my face and log me ... (22805 views)
- Why doesn’t facial recognition work like it does in ... (20276 views)
- What browsers are supported? (20232 views)
- I tried to install FastAccess, but it said that ... (19457 views)
- Can someone break into my account using a photograph ... (18611 views)
- I downloaded the trial version expecting a free trial ... (17883 views)
- I purchased FastAccess as a gift, but it was ... (2013-01-24 08:57)
- How do I license FastAccess? (2013-01-24 08:57)
- When I open the Configuration Console and click “Web ... (2013-01-10 12:28)
- What browsers are supported? (2012-09-12 11:23)
- What versions of FastAccess / AlienSense have the Web ... (2012-09-12 11:20)
What is FastAccess?
FastAccess is facial recognition for your PC. Use FastAccess to:
- Log into Windows and websites with just your face!
- Save energy and possibly extend the battery life of your laptop (EcoAware feature).
- Protect valuable data by automatically switching between users or locking the computer when you step away.
- Enforce parental controls automatically.
FastAccess is convenient, secure, and fun!
- How can I purchase EcoAware?
- Can EcoAware and PowerSmart estimate my energy savings?
- What is the interaction between EcoAware / PowerSmart and the FastAccess security modes?
- How often does the EcoAware Desktop Gadget update its information?
- How are energy savings estimated?
4242/10%Last update: 2010-09-27 10:47
Author: Darin Beery
You cannot comment on this entry>