- I need to reinstall FastAccess but don't have a ... (70669 views)
- How does the learning algorithm work? (65742 views)
- How do I upgrade from FastAccess 2.X to 3.X? ... (54400 views)
- The Web Login feature stopped working even though it ... (52592 views)
- I tried to install FastAccess, but it said that ... (47386 views)
- How do I license FastAccess? (46188 views)
- Why doesn’t FastAccess recognize my face and log me ... (43427 views)
- Why doesn’t facial recognition work like it does in ... (43106 views)
- I purchased FastAccess as a gift, but it was ... (41729 views)
- What browsers are supported? (39360 views)
- I purchased FastAccess as a gift, but it was ... (2013-01-24 08:57)
- How do I license FastAccess? (2013-01-24 08:57)
- When I open the Configuration Console and click “Web ... (2013-01-10 12:28)
- What browsers are supported? (2012-09-12 11:23)
- What versions of FastAccess / AlienSense have the Web ... (2012-09-12 11:20)
My computer goes to sleep too quickly. How do I stop this?
How quickly the computer goes to sleep after your face leaves view of the camera is controlled by the EcoAware / PowerSmart mode that you have chosen. To see the mode selected, open the FastAccess management console (right click the “FA” icon in the system tray and select “Configure FastAccess”, then click the “EcoAware” or "PowerSmart" tab or button). There are five buttons through the middle of the screen that correspond to different ways of using the computer. When each button is clicked, the window will display the amount of time that the computer will take to go to sleep after the screen is turned off for that particular mode. Select the mode that best suits your power savings and work flow needs. For the most control, select the last button, “Custom Savings Mode” which allows you to manually specify times for screen off and sleep.
- What do EcoAware and PowerSmart do?
- How can I purchase EcoAware?
- How are EcoAware and PowerSmart different than Windows power management?
- Why would I want to use EcoAware or PowerSmart when the PC is plugged in?
- Will EcoAware or PowerSmart extend my battery life?
10122/14%Last update: 2011-01-21 16:01
Author: Darin Beery
You cannot comment on this entry>